Personal Admin Assistant (536EK) position available
As a PA you will work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
You will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, on an ad hoc basis
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.