Construction Manager (558CB) position available
Construction Manager(multiple positions: 2 for Infrastructure, 1 for large scale retail mall)
Reports to the Project Manager/ Director. Multi project responsibilities to supervise and coordinate the project organization to complete the work on time, within budget, and to the quality specified. Serve as a representative of the Owner-Architect-Turner team. Is responsible in protect and promote Turner's interests in all matters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Include interfacing with client representatives, subcontractors, security, etc.
- 13 to 25 years' construction experience with at least 8 years direct experience in either 1) infrastructure- highways, road works, tunnels, bridge etc (not railways/ MRT/ LRT) and/ or 2) large scale, high- end retail malls and or 3) large scale, high- end mixed use development projects.
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all companies' personnel on assigned project(s).
- Authorize / approve all project transactions (hiring, transfers, wages etc.), purchase requisitions, change request etc.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc. is adhered to and interpret policies as required.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Assist with implementation/ interpretation of safety programs.
- Provide directions to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
- Performing additional, assignments per supervisor's directions.
- Participate/conduct weekly meetings with respective teams
- Advising on the pre-qualifications of contractors and sub-contractors.
- Design reviews for construct-ability
- Ensuring that the site project team is properly monitor the contractor's logistics, procurement, schedule and coordination with authority requirements and other contractors.
- Partner with Project Safety Manager to ensure safety of project site and employees at all time. Qualifications*:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principals & techniques
- Knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerance.
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft office programs.
- Very strong English (oral & written) communication skills are a must.
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.