Dean of Engineering (554AP) position available
Successful candidates would possess the following experience
- Providing leadership abilities and strategic direction in
terms of planning, taking action, communicating and making decisions.
- Developing a network of partnership with institutions from
the government, industry and business organizations.
- To work with all departments, to ensure smooth running of
processes and consistency.
- Providing academic advice to staff and students related to
the courses offered.
- Minimum of Masters in a related field
- A proven track record of leadership abilities in research
and an established record of scholarly outputs in local and international
- A record of establishing mutually beneficial links with the
community and the industry
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.