General Counsel (547AP) position available
Our client from the High Tech Manufacturing industry is looking for a General Council responsible for all legal matters to join their reputable organization. Successful candidates would have the following experience:
- Responsible for handling all matters related to the legal function including supporting and assisting all Business units and the Regional General Counsel.
- Responsible for managing both the Data Protection Coordinator and Privacy Officer roles
- Provide corporate and legal advice on consumers,competition, and contracts
- Analyse, review, draft, and negotiate on a wide range of contracts
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Law, CLP or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 7-10 years working experience within the legal function
- Knowledge in Malaysian Law, Common Law, Corporate Governance and Risk Management.
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.