Principal of International School (553AP) position available
Successful candidates would possess the following experiences
- Ability to inspire teachers and students to adapt easily to
the new setting and culture.
- Possess proven leadership and management skills in the field
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with the
Governing Board and the other relevant parties including students,
administrative staff and parents.
- Ability to influence and align other stakeholders in the
private education sector.
- Bachelors in a teaching related degree (UK preferred)
- Candidates must have managed a British curriculum school
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be able to deal effectively with student behavior
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.