Concierge (520SM) position available
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting of all clients and their visitors
- Acknowledge to varied client requests
- Co-ordination of customers' appointments
- Executing general administrative tasks
- Ensuring the centre is beautifully presented at all times
- Underline workplace behaviors as an agile work ambassador
Skills & Experiences:
- Must be well presented
- Demonstrated experience in a similar or customer facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and friendly at all times
- Must have high energy and the flexibility to assist customers and team members
- Enjoy talking with people both via phone and face-to-face
We offer you:
- A supportive and positive working environment
- Attractive remuneration package based on your skills, attributes and experience
- Advancement opportunities to enhance your career.
If you have the corresponding qualities and skillset required do apply now!
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.