Operations Manager (515SM) position available
The Operations Manager is a senior role in the management of the organization. The primary purpose of the role is to manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations including Administration, Human Resource, Finance, Purchasing, Services and Maintenance. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure the organization is running smoothly and efficient services are provided to meet the needs of customers.
- Proactively determines workload priorities through planning, coordination and managing staff and providers to meet the administrative, operational and support requirements.
- Engages staff and promotes a positive culture that prioritizes a professional and patient-centric care.
- Provide strategic guidance and direction that involves organizing all activities except those directly concerning professional medical judgment.
- Create and maintain record management systems to document and process data such as equipment maintenance and calibration, permits and licensing, employee mandatory training, and personnel information to create reports.
- Administer fiscal operations comprising the preparation of annual budgets and activity reports, monitoring the status of allocated funds, meeting of expense expectations, and coordination of financial reporting.
- Responsible to provide support services, compliance, auditing, budgeting, and personnel management
- Develop, implement, and monitor new policies, procedures and strategies to run the business operations
- Promote effective communication strategies to develop a proactive working environment and optimal operational workflow.
- Supervise the activities of multiple professional levels
- Possess high knowledge in stock management systems
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Align initiatives with the strategic objective to foster overall practice growth
- Portray a tactful approach to all client engagement to ensure a welcoming environment
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- Minimum 3 years in working in a managerial level
- Experience working in clinics, wellness centres, hotels or any other relevant environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive the business operations
- Self-driven with a desire for success
- Passionate about delivering high standards for customers' needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and good problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree in any field is preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin is desired
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.