Regional Retail Director, FMCG position available
The role of Regional Retail Director is responsible for achieving the P&L targets for the Asia region within the Retail sales channel, as well as strengthening partnerships with distributors and retailers. You will formulate strategies to build a strong regional presence for all products in the region and achieve retail channel objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing sales and retail operation objectives and strategies and lead the team to support the continuous growth of the Company
- Drive and achieve for sales and profit target of all brands in the region and make any necessary plans to improve the P&L situation
- Review market trend and competition at all aspects including sales program, product variety, pricing to design action plan to maintain the brand's position
- Enhance and optimize relationships with a variety of distributors to ensure maximized positioning for company products.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in FMCG in Asia.
- Proven experience to expand various business lines in retail operations of an international food brand.
- Someone who thrives in sales and with ambitious targets, strategic mindset, strong communication skills,
- Extrovert personality capable of creating and maintaining relationships
- Commercial mindset, good negotiator, and target driven.
Sheffield Executive provides specialist recruitment services for FMCG recruitment in Malaysia. If you are looking for a recruitment agency in Malaysia or recruiting for FMCG professionals, please contact us today
Call for Price
Other positions you may also like
Sheffield Executive provides a full range of cutting-edge Talent Solutions & Recruitment services to meet the ever-changing needs of business in the Asia-Pacific region. We deliver customised Talent Solutions by combining internationally benchmarked methodologies and frameworks, with local market knowledge.